Thursday, September 10, 2009
New Princess and the Frog Trailer and All you need to know to attend the L.A and N.Y special release
Disney released a new Princess and the Frog trailer, and 75% of it are new shots of the movie! It looks more exciting than ever, and i have a strong good feeling on the musical part, i.e the songs written by Randy Newman.
Also, this new trailer introduce many new characters - humans or animals - and i did some gret screen shots for you that you will see below, after the trailer itself.
But there is more: A special release of the movie will happen from Nov 25 to Dec 13 in N.Y and L.A. All you need to know about these special events after the screen captures.
The trailer looks great, doesn't it? Here are the screen captures, click on each to see them in big size.
And now, all about the N.Y and L.A "exclusive engagements" with the official press release. For reservations for the L.A and N.Y special release please go HERE.
BURBANK, Calif. & NEW YORK — In celebration of Disney’s newest animated musical “The Princess and The Frog,” Walt Disney Studios is opening its Burbank gates to the public for a once-in-a-lifetime advance special engagement, welcoming Disney fans to experience its newest animated musical comedy Nov. 25-Dec. 13, 2009. The advance special engagement will also be featured in Clearview’s historic Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City. Following the film, fans on both coasts will also be treated to The Ultimate Disney Experience, an exciting extravaganza that will feature—for the first time ever—all nine of the Disney princesses (including the film’s Princess Tiana, Disney’s newest princess), as well as exciting Bayou games, movie archives, how-to presentations from Disney animators, Studio tours (for L.A. guests) and more. Tickets went on sale at midnight last night.
“We’re welcoming families to our Studio to see where Walt Disney made real movie magic,” said Dick Cook, chairman of The Walt Disney Studios. “Our Studio is not open to the public, so it’s an unprecedented opportunity for Disney fans to experience a movie right here on the Disney lot where we’ve filmed Disney classics like ‘Mary Poppins,’ ‘Princess Diaries,’ ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ and many more. In fact, Walt built the original theater on the Studio lot back in 1940; it opened just in time for special audiences to view his ‘Fantasia.’ With a newly renovated, state-of-the-art theater, the Studio will open its gates once again, inviting audiences to not only see our newest animated musical, but to take part in a one-of-a-kind experience after the movie. We’re bringing the same exciting experience to New York City at the historic Ziegfeld Theatre and Roseland Ballroom.”
Themed to the film’s setting, New Orleans, The Ultimate Disney Experience will feature something for the whole family.
* PRINCESS POWER – All nine of the Disney princesses will come together for the first time ever, welcoming Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Mulan and of course, Disney’s newest princess, Tiana.
* FUN ‘N GAMES — The Experience will feature opportunities to swing on ropes, climb trees, play games and race through the Bayou Adventure, plus a New Orleans’s Bead Toss, Naveen’s Leap Frog, video games and more.
* HOLLYWOOD HEIRLOOMS — Disney movie archives will be on display for the first time ever, including props and costumes from a variety of films like “Mary Poppins,” the “Pirates of the Caribbean” trilogy and more.
* MOVIE MAGIC – Guests can learn movie magic from real Disney animators who will be on hand teaching guests how to draw a character from the film.
* PICTURE THIS – Guests can put themselves in the movie at Kodak photo locations. Kodak photographers will capture guests’ images and place them in a scene from the movie.
* INSIDER’S GLIMPSE — Burbank guests will also have the rare opportunity to tour the Studio lot.
Several shows will be presented daily on both coasts from Nov. 25-Dec. 13; show times are 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m., with a 9:30 p.m. show available select dates. Tickets go on sale at midnight Sept. 8, featuring three options for Disney fans wishing to experience “The Princess and The Frog” and The Ultimate Disney Experience in New York or Los Angeles. Group general admission tickets (for groups of 20 or more) are $20 each, general admission tickets are $30 each, and royal seating (a reserved seat, “The Princess and The Frog” Mardi Gras beads and an exclusive limited-edition collectible lithograph from “The Princess and The Frog”) is $50 per ticket. Guests can call 1-800-DISNEY6 or log onto www.princessandfrogtickets.com for more information and to purchase tickets.
Pictures and video: copyright Disney